In a world where resources are wasted as products are unused, it is time for a new way of sharing products. What if you don’t own a product but still have access to it? It’d be an ownerless product.
Mesh emphasises the best user experience of such a product and reimagines a new, sustainable product-service system from the ground up.
- Service for Peerby, The Incredible Machine, and TU Delft from 2015.
- Individual project, researching, designing, documenting and presenting the best possible User Experience for a shared-products service.
- Course: Master Graduation Project.
- Acknowledgments: I was graded with an 8 after my graduation presentation.
- Want to know more about Mesh? Don’t hesitate to email me.
- Share or comment on