We did research for ASICS to improve the grip of the outsoles on their outdoor running shoes
After building a complete test set-up we were able to test several shoes in different conditions. From the gathered data we made recommendations on improving the grip on ASICS' shoes.
- Research for ASICS, and TU Delft from 2013.
- Team effort with fellow creators Glenn Gezels, Jasper van de Loo, Dennis van der Meer, and Ada Winiecki. In this team I was in charge of prototyping, testing, communication and documentation.
- Course: Minor Sports Innovation.
- Assignment: How can we improve the grip on outsole of trail running shoes?
- Want to know more about Outsole Grip? Don’t hesitate to email me.
- Share or comment on