Redesign of the Whirlpool MAX 109, based on professionally set up user tests.
We completely reimagined the user interface to make it easier and clearer to use and made slight alterations to the exterior design to make it friendlier and more ergonomic.
- Product for Whirlpool, and TU Delft from 2014.
- Team effort with fellow creators Nai-Dan Chang, Emma van Dam, Telmen Dzjind, and Calliope Savvaki. In this team I participated in all aspects, including conceptualising, prototyping, testing and designing the new interface and documenting the final report.
- Course: Usability and User eXperience Assessment in Design.
- Assignment: Redesign the Whirlpool MAX 109 to improve its usability.
- Posted on
- Want to know more about Whirlpool Bubble? Don’t hesitate to email me.
- Share or comment on